Learn how to add chatter functionalities on views
This app contains all the code you need to add chatter functionalities on views and how to add
internal messages, messages and activities from the code.
All the code is documented inline with notes and extra information to understand how the chatter functionalities work.
- New app on homescreen named "Chatter tutorial".
- New menuitem named "Contact notes".
- New model named "contact.note" in the database.
- New form and tree view under the menuitem "Contact notes".
- All chatter functionalities (internal messages, messages, followers and activities) on the form view.
- Buttons showing you how to add an internal message, message or activity from the Python code.
Need more information or have questions about this module? Contact us at [email protected].
For copyright information, please see the COPYRIGHT file.
This Odoo App is published under the Oocademy License v1.0, as included
Oocademy License v1.0 Copyright (C) 2019 Oocademy Belgium
By purchasing this Odoo App from Oocademy Belgium, you agree to the
This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement
between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or
Documentation) and Oocademy Belgium (hereinafter We/us/our). The
Agreement applies to the Odoo App where this license is added.
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement,
and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to
use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our
Software from our site, download it from the Odoo App Store, or receive it
through email or any other medium at our discretion.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it
is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity
that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be
prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the
license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on
one Odoo installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to
all other terms of this Agreement.
You are allowed to reuse parts of the code for own projects but they cannot be
distributed or shared with any external parties.
A separate License should be purchased for each Odoo installation.
Any distribution of the Software without our consent,
including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement
and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any
portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the
Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the
Internet for distribution purposes.
6. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
7. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
8. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against
law or for any illegal use.
9. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions
of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your
license to use the Software is revoked.
10. Oocademy reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time
and impose its clauses at any given time.
11. It is allowed to change the
software according to your needs. But only in respect of the terms of this
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.