Supplier invoices on HR expenses
This module should be used when a supplier invoice is paid by an employee. It allows to set a supplier invoice for each expense line, adding the corresponding journal items to transfer the debt to the employee.
There are 2 ways to reference expense to invoice.
- On expense, directly select one invoice.
- On expense report, use button “Create Vendor Bill” to create one invoice for multiple expenses.
Table of contents
Reference one invoice to an expense
- Create an expense sheet.
- Add an expense line to sheet with an invoice_id selected or create one new.
- Process expense sheet.
- On paying expense sheet, you are reconciling supplier invoice too.
Create one invoice to multiple expenses
- Create an expense sheet with one or multiple expense lines
- After approved, click button “Create Vendor Bill”
- Select multiple expense to create an invoice, and process it.
- New invoice will be create and link to the selected expense lines.
- Validate newly create invoice.
- On paying expense sheet, you are reconciling supplier invoice(s) too.
- Multiple payment terms for a supplier invoice are not handled correctly.
- Partial reconcile supplier invoices are also not correctly handled.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr-expense project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.