Thailand Localization - Withholding Tax Report
- Note: This module add new feature
- Report withholding tax to - view, pdf and xlsx.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing -> Reporting -> Withholding Tax Reports.
- Select income tax form(pnd3, pnd53).
- Create “Date Range”.
- View - Report type html. Export PDF - Report type pdf. Export XLSX - Report type xlsx.
- Start of the history
- Add Thai Withholding Tax Report
- Fix variable name in for loop
- Ref Doc can be either payment or journal entry
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-thailand project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.