Survey description field
This module displays the description fields on backend for : * surveys * pages * questions
and thank you field for surveys.
Note: these fields are present in code, displayed on front-end for survey (when defined) but not displayed on backend for user to fill. A PR has been submitted to Odoo (https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/52329) to implement this in Odoo 12.0 code, but since survey module has been refactored in v13.0 it may never be merged, so this module was created.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Surveys
- Create or Edit an existing survey
- On main survey page and on question page you can fill description and thank you message in corresponding notepad pages
- On survey page form, you can add description of the page on top of the form
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- [ This file is optional and contains additional credits, other than
- authors, contributors, and maintainers. ]
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Ethikis (<https://ethikis.com>)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/survey project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.