Stock Pack Operation Auto Fill
This module alow auto fill quantities in picking operations and autoassignment lots quantities.
In Odoo, if you schedule to transfer 50 product quantities and only receive 49 quantities, you have to change the quantity directly on the picking. As the quantity by default is 0 for each line, you have to write the received quantity on 49 lines.
In this module we have added a button that helps users to fill automatically the scheduled quantities. Then, the user can just change back the quantities for the product that hasn’t been received yet.
Products with lots
When working with lots, it’s very uncomfortable to introduce the quantity, lot by lot, when transferring pickings from your warehouse (outgoing or internal).
This module automatically assigns the reserved quantity as the done one, so that you only have to change it in case of divergence, but having the possibility of transferring directly.
Also this module adds a button in backorder confirmation wizard to auto complete to do quantities for products without lots.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Make sure you have selected the proper removal strategy on your product categories.
- Configure the product on the page “Inventory”, field “Tracking” with one of these values: “By Unique Serial Number” or “By Lots” if you want autoassign lots.
- Check in Operation type if you want auto assign quantities, by default if you want assign quantities done to reserved quantities you must push the button “Auto Fill” when the picking is in ready state and has move lines
- Check in Operation type if you do not want auto assign lots quantities with “Avoid auto-assignment of lots”.
Set options in operation types, you can set ‘Auto fill operation’ what make autoassignment button invisible and fill the quantities in operations for lines and ‘Avoid Autoassignment Lots’ what allow fill manually the lots quantities.
Products without tracking lots
After confirming the picking, click on Auto fill operations button. The Operations matching the following conditions will be filled automatically:
- The operation has not be processed (i.e qty_done == 0).
- The operation has no package set (i.e package_id is empty).
Product with lots
- Create an outgoing or an internal picking.
- Include one product with lots and with enough stock.
- Click on “Mark as Todo” button, and then on “Reserve”.
- Clicking on the icon with the three items bullet list on the “Operations” tab you will see that the quantities have been auto-assigned on the “Done” column.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.