Stock batch picking
This module is based on picking_dispatch but reworked for matching Odoo new picking system (with pack operations).
Batch picking allows you to manage several pickings at the same time. You can create a batch with all pickings selected or multiple batch depends on a group field selected in wizard.
After having created a batch with a list of stock picking, you can:
- Check availability and reserve quants for all pickings
- Mark all pickings as done when delivery is done.
- Make partial delivery by filling done quantities in pack operations tab.
- Print a report to pick the proper goods at once
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Peter Langenberg <[email protected]>
- Rudolf Schnapka <[email protected]>
- Matthieu Dietrich <[email protected]>
- Romain Deheele <[email protected]>
- Leonardo Pistone <[email protected]>
- Guewen Baconnier <[email protected]>
- Yannick Vaucher <[email protected]>
- Alexandre Fayolle <[email protected]>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <[email protected]>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.