Stock Account Internal Move
This module will allow you to configure Odoo to create journal entries when transferring goods between 2 internal locations.
- You have an internal location “Manufacture Stock” with all the goods that will be used for manufacturing. Goods in this location are considered “Work in Progress”. On the “Manufacture Stock” location, the type is “Internal” and you should force the accounting entries to set the “Work in Progress” account.
- You have some specific locations in your warehouse where you want a separate account with the value of all the goods at that location.
Table of contents
- Create and edit your location
- Check the box “Force accounting entries?”. The Accounting Information should appear.
- Set the account related to the location.
- Process your internal tranfers
- Check the journal entry created and the amount
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.