Sales order invoicing grouping criteria
This module allows to use custom criteria for grouping sales orders to be invoiced.
Default criteria for grouping (invoicing partner and currency used) will be always applied, as if not respected, there will be business inconsistencies, but you can add more fields to split the invoicing according them.
Table of contents
For creating new grouping criteria:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Management > Invoicing Grouping Criteria.
- Create or modify existing criteria, selecting fields belonging to “Sales Order” header model for grouping according them.
- Invoicing address and currency will always be applied with the selected ones.
For setting a different grouping criteria for a specific customer:
- Go to Invoicing > Sales > Master Data > Customers.
- Open the desired customer.
- Go to Invoicing page.
- Set on “Sales Invoicing Grouping Criteria” the desired grouping criteria.
For setting a different default grouping criteria than the standard for the whole company:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration> Settings.
- Locate inside “Sales Order Invoicing” section, the field “Default Grouping Criteria”.
- Introduce there the grouping criteria to be applied by default. If empty, the general default of invoicing address + currency will be applied.
- Go to Sales > Invoicing > Orders to Invoice.
- Select sales orders whose invoicing you want to do.
- Click on Action > Invoice Order.
- Click on “Create and View Invoices” button.
- On that moment, the grouping criteria will be applied, and you will see different invoices if the criteria doesn’t match for them.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.