Sales commissions from salesman
This module extends the functionality of sale_commission to allow you to auto-populate salesmen as commission agents without setting explicitly them on the customer.
IMPORTANT: The salesman will be only populated if no other commission agent is set via other method, to assure that there’s no overlapping commissions.
Table of contents
- Go to Contacts.
- Search for the contact linked to the salesman user and open it.
- If it’s actually linked to a user, you’ll see a new check in the Agent information page, called “Convert salesman into agent”.
- Check it for having that salesman automatically populated as agent. You need to assign a commission to that agent as well.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations and create a new one.
- Fill the customer with one with no agents set.
- Select a salesman with the mark checked.
- Add a line in the quotation, and you will see the salesman populated as commission agent.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Part of the icon made from <a href=”http://www.onlinewebfonts.com/icon”>Icon Fonts</a> is licensed by CC BY 3.0
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/commission project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.