Quality Control Issue
This module extends the functionality of quality Control to allow you to report and manage quality control issues.
Table of contents
To configure this module in order to take advantage of the kanban views you need to create the stages for issues and problems. To create stages in any kanban view click on Add New Column. Then you can reorder the stages just dragging them.
In created stages you can configure them clicking on the gear button that appears at the right of the stage name and clicking on Edit. Note the following behaviors:
- You can set a Quality Control Team.
- Stages with no team set will be shared by all teams.
- Stages with a team associated will be only available for that specific team.
- In Issue Stages you can also relate a QC State to the stage.
- When you move to a different stage an issue with QC state defined the state of the issue will also change according to it.
- The other way around, if you change the state, the system will look for an appropriate stage and if existing the issue will be move to that stage.
- If you change the QC team of an issue, the system will get the default stage for that team and apply it to the issue.
To use Quality Control Issues, you need to:
- Go to Quality Control > Issues > QC Issues or to Quality Control > Dashboard and click on Issues in any of your teams.
- Click on create to report an issue.
- Select the product and quantity for the issue. Optionally you can specify a location and relate the issue to some Problem.
To manage your Quality Control Problems, you have to:
- Go to Quality Control > Problem Tracking > Problems or to Quality Control > Dashboard and click on Problems in any of your teams.
You can perform the following actions in quality control issues ‘in progress’:
- Scrap: Click on Scrap Products button.
- Create RMA: Install rma_quality_control_issue and see instructions there.
- Add more dispositions: repair, refurbish…
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.