Push Rule Auto Create Group
This module allows the system to propose automatically new procurement groups when applyig push rules.
This capability is important when you want to make sure that all the stock moves resulting from this push rules will never be mixed with moves from other groups in stock transfers.
The stock transfers resulting from the execution of these procurements will only contain stock moves created from that procurement.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- Go to Inventory / Configuration / Settings and check the option ‘Multi-Step Routes’ and press the ‘Save’ button.
- Activate the developer mode.
- Go to Inventory / Configuration / Warehouse Management / Routes and select the route you want to change. Select the push rule you wish to change and Select ‘Propagation of Procurement Group’: ‘Propagage’. The checkbox ‘Auto-create Procurement Group’ will then appear and you can set it if you want to procurement group to be automatically created.
- Create a new procurement and make sure that it will trigger a push rule with the option ‘Auto-create Procurement Group’ set.
- When the push rule is executed, a procurement group with format ‘PG/000001’ will be created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.