This module provides a project milestones on projects.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Have Manager rights for Project group to edit projects.
- On the project form, set the “Use Milestones” option to enable milestones for the project.
- Add the milestones to the project via the milestone tab on the project form.
- Tasks will show a “Milestone” where you can set tasks into the proper milestone.
- You also have the group by “Milestones” for task views.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.