HR Timesheet Sheet Attendance
This module extends the functionality of hr_timesheet_sheet and help employees to manage their attendance according to timesheet period. It provide functionality to checkin/checkout directly from timesheet-sheet. It also help you/management in performace evaluation by displaing total attendance time and difference of total attendance time and total working time.
Table of contents
This module relies on:
- The OCA module ‘HR Timesheet Sheet’, and can be downloaded from Github: https://github.com/OCA/hr-timesheet/tree/11.0/hr_timesheet_sheet
- Goto Timesheets > My Timesheet Sheets and create a timesheet
- Goto tab Attendances on timesheet form
- You can see there your current status checkin/checkout
- You also can create attendance by clicking on button Check In/Check Out on right side
- You can see your attendance that belongs to current timesheet on left side in same tab
- ‘Total Attendance’ is total working time based on your attendance
- ‘Difference’ is the difference betwwen total attandance time and working time (sum(attendace-time) - sum(unit amount in timessheet lines))
- Two smart buttons are present on top-right corner of timesheet form
- First one(with time icon) will take you list of your timesheets (by default filter timesheets related to current timesheet-sheet)
- Second one(labeled as Attendances) will take you to list of your attendances (by default filter ateendances related to current timesheet-sheet)
- It prevents to change in any attendance ralted to timesheet-sheet that already has submitted
- It also prevents to submit such a timesheet-sheet not having equal number of checkin and checkout
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/timesheet project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.