Extended Leave Days Computation
It extends the computation of the number of days in leaves with:
- Possibility of including rest days (if configured in that way).
- Force full days (if configured in that way).
It also eases the manual entry of the leave, including a date selection instead of date and time.
Finally, it limits the possibility to manually change number of days if you are not leave manager.
Table of contents
- Go to Leaves > Configuration
- For each leave type, you can mark:
- Exclude Rest Days: If you want to remove for the total number of days those which are not workable.
- Compute Full Days: It will compute days in the interval as full, independently from the starting/ending time.
- For being able to manually change number of days, you have to be Leave / Manager. If not, the field will be read only.
- Go to Leaves > Dashboard.
- Select dragging on the calendar the days you want to be on leave, or go to the form view for selecting start and end dates.
- On this form, you have 2 new checks for selecting full days instead of days with time. If you deselect one of these checks, you will be able to select also the starting/ending time of the leave.
- Select the proper “Leave Type”.
- The number of days will be computed and shown according options on leave type.
- If no leave type yet specified, then default configuration is to exclude rest days.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.