Enqueue account invoice validation
This module allows to enqueue in several jobs the account validation process to be executed in paralell on background, which is normally done serially and on foreground.
Each invoice creates a job for performing the validation, but you will only be able to enqueue invoices for the same date.
Table of contents
This module depends on queue_job module that is hosted on https://github.com/OCA/queue.
- Jobs are enqueued in the channel root.account_invoice_validation_queued, so you must adjust your Odoo configuration according this.
- If you want to see queued jobs, you need “Job Queue / Job Queue Manager” permission in your user.
- Configure your invoice/refund sequences as “Standard” instead of “No gap”, or you’ll have concurrent updates problems.
- Go to Invoicing > Sales > Documents > Customer Invoices or Invoicing > Purchases > Documents > Vendor Bills.
- Mark at least one check on the left part of one draft invoice line in the list view.
- Click on Action > Confirm Draft Invoice.
- On the dialog popup that appears, click on “Enqueue Validation”.
- If any of the selected invoices are not in draft state, you will receive an error.
- If any of the invoices is already enqueued, there will be a message saying so and avoiding to perform the process.
- Once enqueued, and having the “Job Queue Manager” permission, you can go to the invoice, and see the tab “Validation Jobs”. A list with all the jobs related to that invoice can be found there.
- Allow to enqueue for validating invoices of different date.
- There’s a chance that if you perform several enqueues of invoice validations from different dates, the order of the validated invoices, and thus, the number given for it, will result disordered.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.