Account Financial Reports
Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
Account Financial Reports
This module adds a set of financial reports. They are accessible under Accounting / Reporting / OCA Reports.
- General ledger
- Trial Balance
- Open Items
- Aged Partner Balance
- VAT Report
- Journal Ledger
Currently General ledger, Trial Balance and Open Items are fully compatible with a foreign currency set up in account in order to display balances. Moreover, any foreign currency used in account move lines is properly shown.
In case that in an account has not been configured a second currency foreign currency balances are not available.
To add several accounts by selecting all of them, install the module web_widget_many2many_tags_multi_selection.
Table of contents
- In the Trial Balance you have an option to hide parent hierarchy levels
- Handle better multicompany behaviour
- Improve how title appears in the reports
- Improve performance in General Ledger
- In the Trial Balance you can apply a filter by hierarchy levels
- In the General Ledger you can apply a filter by Analytic Tag
- In the Journal Ledger the field ‘Journal’ is now optional
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester <[email protected]>
- Yannick Vaucher <[email protected]>
- Simone Orsi <[email protected]>
- Leonardo Pistone <[email protected]>
- Damien Crier <[email protected]>
- Andrea Stirpe <[email protected]>
- Thomas Rehn <[email protected]>
- Andrea Gallina <[email protected]>
- Robert Rottermann <[email protected]>
- Ciro Urselli <[email protected]>
- Francesco Apruzzese <[email protected]>
- Lorenzo Battistini <[email protected]>
- Julien Coux <[email protected]>
- Akim Juillerat <[email protected]>
- Alexis de Lattre <[email protected]>
- Mihai Fekete <[email protected]>
- Miquel Raïch <[email protected]>
- Isaac Gallart <[email protected]>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Sergio Teruel
Much of the work in this module was done at a sprint in Sorrento, Italy in April 2016.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.